Sunday, January 29, 2012

My Cup Overflowith 12-25-09

To recognize the truth, first recognize that you are the truth.
Happiness is every human being's birthright.
In an attempt to renew my hope in mankind, faith in the unknown, & manifest what I want & deserve, this creation was born. Some of it's hokey now that I read them again - but I needed the "positive" saturation at that time.



The tabs have lots of inspirational sayings, which you may be able to read when zoomed in.

...And some of them open!





Every smile is a direct achievement.
By honoring your words, you are honored.
Self-reliance conquers any difficulty.
It's not life that matters, it's the courage that we bring to it.
The mind is energy: regulate it.
True wealth is the ability to let go of your possessions.
Delight the world with kindness, grace, and compassion.


Medium: Colored pencil, Yogi tea bag tabs

No comments:

Post a Comment