Saturday, January 28, 2012

Relationships 12-05-09

"It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything." - F.C.

I was thinking of a heart monitor when I drew this. The people I've shared my heart with and my aspirations for a clean slate (the lines to the right indicating unknown). I was mindful of space in that I wanted the drawing to be 3-dimensional and from a bird's eye view. I also wanted the sense of time to be there - a journey on the path. These were momentary thoughts. I did just let a lot of it flow & this is what happened.

If you notice the flat-line at the end, you're right. This was a flat-line moment in my life. Unfortunately, I can't really explain it on here, because the people involved would be revealed. On the positive side, when flipped sideways, I imagine an upward path. I don't know why I'm always looking for it. ^_^ But, I do.


Medium: Sepia Pigma Micron pens, green marker

No comments:

Post a Comment